Cameron asked: “Speaking of straws, whaddo you think: one hole or two?. how ’bout no holes at all, merely a rolled-up rectangle?”
- An infinite progression, a continuum of holes. A designated empty space surrounded by matter that is itself empty space bounded by energy fields intersecting themselves. A pipe, a tube. A TUUUUUUUUUBE. It’s all tubes, man! The circle of poo. the food goes in one end and comes out the other, and within the food the tubes are twirling, twirling, gyrating and jumbling, tubes swallowed by tubes inside tubes.
- One hole, two holes, rolled up rectangle, all the same situation just using different models for the purpose at hand. It’s just a model.Everything exists because something is missing. The gravity, dude!, the gravity of the cavity, some say it’s our depravity, and some just gotta have, ya’ see.The holes, the holes, the usefulness of bowls. A bowl is half a hole. The effort takes its tolls when we seek to fill the souls by burning all the coals and wreck our ships against the shoals.The straw is the hole between the holes. A designated doorway deemed designed to bring us more way.All of life is consists of moving things from one place to another. That’s what straws are for. The holes we place. The usefulness of holes. A whole lot of holes, but no hole is whole.
- The holes make us go, and the going is the whole.
- In the beginning was the hole, and the hole met the whole and the circular motion was born. And there was light.
- The light at the end of the tunnel. One night I was driving through an underwater tunnel that was lined with white tiles and lit by bright lamps and when we got near the end I could see the dark at the end of the tunnel.
- I have a hole lot more to say.